Friday, September 10, 2010

Mclane


Last year was Mclane's senior year. He was his ROTC's Corps Commander! Here he is MCing their last award banquet. He did a great job. He looked so handsome in uniform. I wish I had formal pictures of him in it. I really miss his haircut! He refuses to cut it now!

Mclane shot this coyote at about 250 yds! I couldn't even see the guy! Grandpa Redden and grandpa Worthen would be proud!









JR is pretty proud of Mclane's first antelope as you can tell! He got it just before the sun went down. Good thing we had a flashlight in the truck, bad thing was it wasn't a very good one!!







Here's a close up of Mclane's antelope that he got Labor day weekend. He is a pretty good shot! The antelope is 14 in. tall. That's really good for Nevada!








Don't know why they made me get in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment